Sunday, September 30, 2007

Poker again

So I started playing poker again. Nothing huge, just a couple tables every now and then on Full Tilt. And Rachel wanted to know before if my poker posts had some deeper meaning that you could tap into my life.

Well, here's how my poker night went.

1 table - about average stack, this maniac is pushing pushing so I push with AQ, he calls with QJ off. Flop an ace. Runner runner his 4 card flush. Loser.

2nd table - chip leader. Short stack limps, in BB I check with J8, flop J25, he checks I bet out he under-min raises his all in, I call he has AA. Very next hand I'm SB with TT, same guy is in he raises PF I call, flop is 258, he bets I push again he has QQ, eventually I whither away.

Great night at poker. This more equates to the week, this weekend has been great.

Tomorrow - Phillies/Nationals and Mets/Marlins. Biggest day in baseball..

Go Phillies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i definitely read that as "full tit"

and i thought, why haven't i played poker at full tit?